Thanks to the total investment of Eiffage Construction Tertiaire's teams and its partners, and despite the constraints linked to the current health context, the 3 office buildings of the «Floresco» in St Mandé were received in time on May 15 with our client EUROPEQUIPEMENTS and in the presence of our President Olivier Genis.
This project, which includes 3 office buildings with a total usable area of 29,000 m², began on December 1, 2017 (the demolition of the old existing buildings began in June 2017) and has just been received. It will host the future offices of the UBISOFT group.
This project is a good illustration of the Group’s ambitious strategy in terms of sustainable construction, as evidenced by the various labels and certifications obtained. The project is indeed efficient at environmental, energy and thermal levels:
- HQE Excellent 2015 Certification (sustainable building for the environment and its occupants),
- BREEAM Very Good 2016 Certification (environmental assessment of buildings),
- label Effinergie + (thermal comfort for users).
In addition to taking environmental issues into account, the design of these buildings has integrated the well-being of its occupants, as evidenced by:
- the Accessibility Label (buildings adapted to the needs of all),
- the WELL Core and shell Silver level certification (well-being of employees in the company based on 7 criteria: air, water, light, physical activity, comfort, food, psychological well-being),
- the Label Wired Score Gold level (digital connectivity of buildings).
Congratulations to our teams and to all our partners! The quality of relations with the latter allowed us an exceptional quality of finishing, which was underlined by the President of EUROPEQUIPEMENTS, Olivier Pelat, during his speech.
Photo credits: Fly2success