This intergenerational residence is the 3rd Cocoon'Âges operation to be launched after the residences of Aubagne and Marseille.
The residence Cocoon’Âges of Clermont-Ferrand of 3,500 m², located in the heart of the new nature district of «La Grande Plaine», aims to develop a serene and friendly residence life where generations can share common activities and “to live together”. This residence welcomes on the ground floor, a "Maison des Projets", real nerve point of the residence to meet, share, discuss, cook, and outside, a garden shared by the inhabitants...
This residence has 45 dwellings from T2 to T4 labeled RT 2012 and certified NF Habitat. 10 housing units have been proposed for home ownership and 35 are dedicated to Auvergne Habitat, social backer of the Greater Montreal area.
Habitat is clearly seen as a major lever for improving a new quality of life for “better living together”. The association of a manufacturer/promoter and a committed manager forms a solid partnership in response to the issues presented, which are often closely related.
- Luc Vergonjeanne, Regional Director of Eiffage Immobilier Centre-Est,
- Olivier Bianchi, Mayor of Clermont-Ferrand and President of the Metropolis,
- Serge Le Boulch, Director General of Récipro-Cité,
- Philippe Bayssade, Director General of Auvergne Habitat,
- Jean-Paul Cristina, Architect,
- Barbara Mouton, Painter.