Consolidated sales reported by Eiffage for the first quarter of 2019 reached €3.9bn, up by 15.9% compared to the first quarter of 2018 (+11.6% lfl).
Total sales reached €3.9bn at 31 March 2019 (+15.9%)
- Activity was brisk at all Contracting divisions (+19.2%)
- Concessions sales are up (+2.4%) with upbeat heavy goods vehicle traffic
- Growth of activity in France (+12.0%) and outside France (+28.8%)
- Contracting order book of €15.2bn (+8% year-on-year), representing close to 13 months of activity
- Confirmation of guidance for 2019