Eiffage Immobilier, in co-promotion with Groupe Life, laid the first stone the office building « L'Atrium » at the Croix de Berny in Antony (92) on January 17. In charge of the construction work, the teams of Eiffage Construction Grands Projets will take up the challenge of working on a site confined to property limits and in a dense urban environment.
Located at the crossroads of the Croix-de-Berny in Antony, a major tertiary pole in the department of the Hauts de Seine, 15 minutes from the centre of Paris, the Atrium office operation complements the office offering and reinforces the attractiveness and dynamism of this crossroads served by strategic roads and numerous public transport.
The Atrium is part of the crossroads of the surrounding growth poles: the scientific valley of Bièvre, the plateau of Saclay and the OIN Orly-Rungis, the proximity of the Business Park «Antony Pôle» with world leaders of biotech and hightech sectors such as Air Liquide Medical Systems, Medical Drager, Moria, Essilor, Siemens...
Created by Eiffage Immobilier in co-promotion with Groupe Life (SSCV Les terrasses du Parc de Sceaux), this tertiary complex will consist of 4 buildings including:
- 15,000 m² of R+7 offices in superstructure,
- 430 parking spaces on 4 levels in infrastructure,
- a ground floor offering street shopping.
Several Eiffage Group entities are mobilized on the project. The construction site has been entrusted to Eiffage Construction Grands Projets and the facades will be realized by Goyer, entity of the group specializing in the design and implementation of aluminium and glass facades.
A part of the premises will be occupied by the company Verisure which will install its head office on 8,350 m² and the Conseil départemental des Hauts-de-Seine plans to acquire an area of approximately 3,100 m².
Thinked by the architectural firm Cédric Vigneron & Partners, the Atrium will focus on a large modularity of working spaces. In fact, its vertical division into several zones will offer a great flexibility of layout. Buildings will thus adapt to the needs of each future taker.
The Atrium aims for a Breeam (Good) International New Construction 2016 certification. This certification is intended to set the standard for the best method for designing, constructing and operating green buildings.
Delivery is scheduled for 1st quarter 2020, after 27 months of work.
Personalities present at the first stone ceremony:
- Patrick Devedjian - chairman of the Departmental Council of the Hauts-de-Seine and departmental advisor of the township of Antony
- Jean-Yves Sénant - mayor of Antony
- Philippe Plaza - managing director of Eiffage Immobilier
- Olivier Bernard - Ile-de-France manager of Eiffage Immobilier
- Mathias Guedj - managing director of Group Life
- Philippe Margarido - deputy director of Eiffage Construction Grands Projets
- Olivier Allender - managing director of Verisure