On Thursday 6 December Eiffage Énergie Systèmes presented our new strategy and brands to nearly 800 guests at the Carreau du Temple.
Customers were invited to this one-day meeting and discovery event at the Carreau du Temple where Eiffage Énergie Systèmes presented our complete range of solutions and new cross-functional operational organization driven by market areas and focusing on customer expectations.
The event was organized to promote dialogue and discussion on the subject of our innovations and packages destined for each market. 40 market areas and nearly 400 showcase projects were represented in pavilions dedicated to our four market expertise brands: Clemessy, the industry brand, Dorsalys, for infrastructure and networks, Expercité for cities and local authorities and Terceo for tertiary sector buildings.
The day was marked by a speech from Benoît de Ruffray who presented the new organization’s objectives.
Apart from the major showcase projects illustrating our packages, our guests were able to discover 6 ground-breaking solutions developed by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes’ teams:
- The 3D simulation tool for back-up diesel generator lock-out/tag-out
- An Augmented Operator experience encouraging dematerialization, tele-expertise and physical assistance via a “bionic” (robotic) glove
- The Hypervision solution, optimizing city services
- The remote-control centre enabling the monitoring of speed increase tests on high-speed lines
- “Climate Buddy” sensors measuring building comfort factors such as temperature, humidity, light intensity, movement and carbon dioxide concentration…
The event included a pavilion for our HVAC and energy engineering expertise brand Clévia. The brand presented its modified hydrocarbon (HCM) fire damper system developed and tested in our laboratories by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes’ underground ventilation experts.
Crédits photo : © Thibaut Voisin