The group France Thermal baths chose Eiffage Construction Auvergne to build Its new Resort of 15 000m ² who has to open in 2020 in Châtel-Guyon in region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
After the preliminary works of demolition, was able to start the construction phase from the end of the summer, 2018.
This project concerns the realization of:
- a new generation hydropathic establishment,
- a spa with outdoor / indoor swimming pool,
- a residence tourism 4 stars of 90 apartments,
- a restaurant of 90 flatware,
- a senior residence of 60 apartments,
- a research and formation center on the microbiote.
Ce Resort appears as the main part for the economic activity of the municipality which aims at making of Châtel-Guyon a "Resort of full health ". The project is led in partnership with the city which leads a plan of urban redevelopment and organization of the city and is supported by the region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes within the framework of its thermal Plan on 2016-2020.