« Lindt Chocolate Competence » Foundation chose Priora, subsidiary of Eiffage Construction, to realize the future House of the Chocolate of Lindt as well as the head office of Sprüngli on the scene of the historic factory of 1899 Lindt and Sprüngli in Kilchberg.
The construction of the House of Chocolate of Lindt marks a major milestone in the history of Swiss chocolate.
Conceived by the architects Christ and Gantenbein, the Lindt House of the Chocolate will include :
- a research center to develop projects in association with the specialized High Schools and promote the young talents chocolate makers in Switzerland,
- exhibitions intended for the general public to learn more on the history of Lindt and chocolate (origin of the cocoa, the setting-up in Swiss, sessions of tasting etc.),
- a chocolate factory proposing workshops of initiations into making of chocolate,
- the biggest Lindt shop of the world of a surface of 500 m ².
Priora's Team finished the main part at the end of September, 2018, the delivery of this operation, of 82 M€, is planned for September, 2019.