Located in Lorgues in the Var, the residence of the Real Calamar was officially inaugurated on July 11th, 2018 in the presence of Claude ALEMAGNA, Mayor of the city of Lorgues and Vice-president of the dracénoise conurbation, Jean-Claude HUEBER, president of the HLM PROLETAZUR company and Frédéric LECA, manager of Eiffage Construction Var.
The social lessor HLM PROLETAZUR wished to create a residence allowing the inhabitants to reduce their loads thanks to an innovative and successful process of construction.
This ambitious challenge was confided to the teams of Eiffage Construction Var and to the cabinet Raynal Architecture which realized 50 social renting housing on more than 5 700m ² distributed on 4 Provençal buildings.
The residence is thus a building performing in positive energy established by blocks insulating in polystyrene which offer:
- A better internal and outside insulation: limitation of the needs for heating,
- A going saving of time from 30 to 40 % on the shell: the concrete is poured inside 2 blocks of polystyrene which so replaces the traditional banche,
- An energy high performance thanks to the veil concrete.
The residence meets the requirements of the label BEPOS effinergie 2017 partners in the reference table positive "Energy and reduction carbon" set up by the State thanks to the following criteria:
- Energy consumptions 40 % lower than the authorized maximum,
- invisible solar panels since the street, settled on roofs terraces of buildings,
- production of hot water by thermodynamics baloons reversed forecasts to the system of ventilation,
- outside lighting insured by autonomous candelabras.