Eiffage's Infrastructure Branch is partnering the offical European campaign «Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances» organized by the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA). This is a first for a French civil engineering company.
«This campaign reflects and supports one of our safety policy priorities» says the Branch's Safety director Erick Lemonnier. «For many years, we have been developing research, safety and health protection programs and notably programs linked to the use of chemical agents. What's more, we have led a number of partnership projects with institutional and scientific orgnaizations on the subject over the last 15 years».
The campaign will now be integrated into our various safety and health protection programs:
- Health at Work module on the Controlled Safety Knowledge course
- Software package to help forrmulate chemical mixtures ensuring the production of finished products with low health and environmental impact Formula Safe©
- Occupational exposure study program with a team of specialist toxicologists at Grenoble University Hospital Complex
- Specific health campaign
- Promotion on in-company and external social media
- Publication of articles in our monthly 100% Safety letter